Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Advice?

So I'm making a request for advice. Some people call this a bleg (blog + beg). Other people aren't retarded.

So my problem is, I want to listen to NPR on the way to work over the summer. The subway is above ground some of the way, but much of the time I'll be beneath the ground. Steve suggested getting an MP3 player and downloading a podcast of Morning Edition each morning. This idea is excellent, but I'm not sure how to implement it.

Many people have told me to get an iPod. I'm inclined to get something a bit less expensive and annoying, but I might have to capitulate. Any advice?

More importantly, though, how do I get the Morning Edition podcast? I can't find it on the NPR website. Is it available from iTunes? Would I have to pay money for it, or for iTunes access? Can I play iTunes on something other than an iPod (I suspect not)?

I'm well aware that NPR has lots of available podcasts, but Morning Edition doesn't seem to be among them. Leave a comment or e-mail me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home