Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Thursday, September 01, 2005

How Is James Like a Whore?

How am I like a whore? Aside from the obvious, I mean.

The answer is that I finally got a good night's sleep, and now I'm in a good mood. It was more like an afternoon's sleep, but the point is, a lot of stress and agony have simply dissipated. All my depression-soaked posts seem as though they were written by a different person. In a sense, they were: you can't step in the same river twice.

This is exactly what happened to Nately's whore in Catch-22. My life has started to imitate my favorite books. This could be very good or very bad, depending on which books, and which particular scenes, come to life.

Anyway, whoever is causing this to happen, are you listening? My new favorite book is Getting the Law Firm Job of your Dreams. It's about a law student who gets the law firm job of his dreams. He also wins a contest and gets free Rolling Rock for life, plus his hair starts coming back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're balding? It's ok. Kevin Spacey, in the Usual Suspects, looks as if he'll be rather bald in about 10 years, but lo and behold ... 10 years later he is not, in fact, bald.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home