Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Friday, September 23, 2005

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things

So I'm feeling great, sort of on a rebound from feeling awful. I tend to become too enthusiastic in this situation, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Or don't, because I want to share some things that are fabulous.

First, NPR. What can I say? Every time I get in the car, this is what I listen to. Best news source in the world, I think. The music is also good. One time I was driving in Peoria, blasting NPR while they were playing Beethoven. Two tough-looking bikers in the turning lane next to me actually waited several seconds after their light turned green to listen to it. I think they surprised themselves as much as they surprised me.

Second, Dannon Frusion. I can't emphasize enough how delicious this is. I'm particularly fond of the Wild Berry flavor, but the Banana Berry one is good too. I will definitely be purchasing lots of these for quick breakfasts before my 8:30 classes. Now, I know a lot of people were paid to blog about some dairy drink, but I don't think that was Dannon, and I haven't received anything in compensation for this post.

Finally, Scrubs. Hilarious. Don't miss it. NBC this fall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drink Frusion for breakfast too! But I like the banana-strawberry flavor better than mixed berry. MJW

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home