Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Monday, May 23, 2005

You're Doing a Bang-up Job So Far

So, it appears that the Senate has reached a "compromise" on filibustering judicial nominees. The great thing about this compromise is that the Democrats get nothing and the Republicans get their worst nominees confirmed without a fight. Unless I'm missing something important, this looks like a bunch of centrist Democrats selling out their beliefs for a few minutes in the spotlight. By the way, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Bill Pryor isn't from Arkansas, as the Times claims.

UPDATE: I see that the Times fixed up their piece and no longer claim that Pryor is from Arkansas. The question is, how did they see my blog that quickly? I guess I'm at the top of their list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home