Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A Few Things About Birds

So I have some good pictures of monk parakeets, mostly from the grassy parts of the Midway. I am too lazy right now to figure out how to post them, but eventually I'll get around to it. Meanwhile, I should point out something about crows. A lot of people don't like their call, which admittedly isn't musical. It is, however, poetic, because they are in fact saying, "Cras! Cras!" which is Latin for tomorrow. They are warning us... what the Romans never figured out, though, is whether something good or bad happens tomorrow. It's just something important. In any case, we should be grateful that they warn us at all. By the way, they tell me something big is happening tomorrow. Watch out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roonie said...

Use either Flickr or Hello. And post! Photos are one fo the best things about blogs.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home