Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Friday, September 05, 2008

Kick It Up Another Notch

Former Senator Phil Gramm got in trouble for calling the United States a "nation of whiners," and Obama has been using this line to illustrate Republicans' obliviousness on economic issues. Fair enough. Gramm would go up a notch in my estimation, though (putting him at notch 1), if he simply issued this statement, without any further elaboration:

"I have been quoted as saying that America is a nation of whiners. This is a misunderstanding - I meant to say that America is a nation of weiners. You know, dickheads."

[UPDATE: fixed spelling - but left "weiner" as "weiner," not "wiener." It just looks right to me that way, but I can understand why some people may feel differently.]

1 Comments:

Blogger ARE said...

0820jejeLa vérité achat nike air max 1 essential est que vous êtes vraiment ennuyé d'avoir la possibilité de vérifier air jordan 11 cherry low price plusieurs de vos orteils pendant que soldes air jordan homme vous dirigez le court immédiatement après l'accrochage d'un basket air jordan femme bleu rebond. Il existe différents types de cette chaussure. basket nike air max 95 homme Certains d'entre eux ont été soumis au $ sky-high. basket nike basse blanche femme

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home