Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Cutest Fu&%ing Thing I Ever Saw

So I was watching a Sox game tonight (Sox won, 9-2), and I saw the cutest fucking thing. Jermaine Dye hit a pop-fly that fell near a cameraman. He tossed the ball to a little Sox fan, probably about 7 years old (I'm no good at guessing ages). That kid gave the ball to another kid (I assume his little brother), who was maybe 3. That, for starters, is pretty damn cute. At that age, I would have kept the ball and taunted my brother.

Then the 3-year-old, not quite comprehending the situation, enthusiastically tried to throw the ball back onto the field. I'd like to think his logic was, "They need the ball to keep playing the game." Either way, his parents tried to stop him and the ball didn't get very far. I really hope he ended up with the ball. It'll make a great memento, complete with a cute story.

[UPDATE: fixed typo]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home