Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Friday, November 02, 2007

That Collective Point, Of Which I Spoke To You Of Which

I don't know why train-wreck paragraphs amuse me so much, but they do:

Since taking over in October 2003, Mr. Prince has touted an ambitious strategy that called for expansion overseas and internal growth. This spring, he announced a restructuring effort to rein-in its expenses, months after the bank’s biggest shareholder, Saudi Prince Alaweed bin Talal declared “draconian measures” were necessary.” But despite a few signs small signs progress earlier this year, investors grew frustrated with the results.


The article also featured this great quotation: “At some point, the company is worse off or better off without the guy,” this person said. “That collective point has come and passed.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home