Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cheap Prices on Krugman

So I was doing a little research for my series on poverty, and I searched Fortune magazine's archives for "krugman." These were among the "sponsored" results:

Cheap Prices on Krugman and Millions of Other Products at Calibex. Compare Prices, Brands, Sellers, Tax and Shipping, and More for Bargain Deals.

Compare Bargain Krugman Prices and Read Reviews at NexTag. Find Deals on Millions of Products by Comparing Store Ratings, User Reviews, Price History, and Tax and Shipping.

In general you can have a lot of fun with these search engines. Ebay has offered me low prices on narcotics, for instance. I await Google's inevitable problem-solving application.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home