Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Friday, September 07, 2007

Here's the Thing, David Brooks

So there's this video of David Brooks explaining his job to TimesSelect viewers (here's a link, but no guarantee it will work: Brooks video). He says he gets a lot of e-mail, and "The basic message was ummm... Krugman's great, you suck. That was the basic message of my e-mails."

The thing is, that's pretty accurate e-mail. If that's the kind of e-mail he's getting, then he's fortunate, because he can take that to the bank. If he starts getting e-mail along the lines of "short the euro," he should do it. I mean, his readership is batting a thousand here. Time to cash in. If only my e-mails were that useful... mostly I get retarded stuff from Alan with "leet hacker" text in the subject line. I can't tell you how cool it is to know an elite computer hacker like Alan - he must have improved vastly since his CS 11 days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

"The thousand injuries of Fortunato I had borne as I best could, but when he ventured upon insult, I vowed r3\/3|\|63." - Edgar Allan Poe, "The Cask of Amontillado"

9:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tory burch outlet online
michael kors bags
uggs outlet
canada goose jackets
coach factory outlet online
louboutin outlet
birkenstock outlet
air max 90
louis vuitton
christian louboutin shoes
20161121

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home