Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Battlestar Galactica: Sloppy and Anachronistic

While I'm on the subject of Battlestar Galactica, I think there's a glaring plot hole in the story. A recurring theme is the desire of the humans to identify cylons so that they can be put in jail or whatever. What this ignores is that the technology currently exists to do this: those little character recognition tests they use before you can post a comment on blogs. Personally I fail those things a fairly high percentage of the time, so I might be a cylon (and yes, we might get some false positives). Still, it's kind of an anachronism that the show, which seems to take place far in the future, doesn't acknowledge the existence of the technology.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grobstein said...

OMG this post has baited the hell out of me!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home