Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Friday, September 15, 2006

Skinny Puppy

I seem to remember reading some talk of narrow tails or skinny tails or something like that. Doesn't sound particularly interesting to me, but maybe that's because I'm willfully ignoring it.

Anyway, I had an experience today that would probably count as evidence for the usefulness of the concept. I went to the local video rental store, and I tried to get some movies. I started with Conversation. They didn't have it. Then I tried Miller's Crossing, which they also didn't have. Then I tried Adaptation. Nope. This is the real reason I will probably turn to Netflix at some point. I just can't get the selection I want at a local video store (even a good one is unlikely to have some of the movies I want to see).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home