Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Free as a Bird

So tonight I told a girl I liked her. She responded, as they all do, by saying that I'm a great guy but she's not interested.

I thought I'd write a long post about it (and I promise to post more soon), but for now I'll just note the remarkable coincidence that every girl I've asked out thinks I'm a great guy. The odds seem to be heavily against this. After all, bear in mind that none of these women actually wants to go out with me. Somehow, I've identified the narrow segment of the female population who think I'm great but don't want to go out with me, and I've asked them all out. I must be some kind of genius.

Also, I have to admit that I've been holding back a bit, not posting my crazier thoughts in an attempt to seem, well, quasi-normal. That's over now, as I don't have anyone in particular to impress anymore. I'm free as a bird, you might say. The first thing this bird needs to do, though, is sleep. Vaya con los lobos, my old friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home