Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Monday, June 13, 2005

But I'm a Creep

So Brad and Hitesh accuse me of being creepy (see my last post) . I can't really deny it; there's something inherently creepy about suggesting that you ARE someone else. Note that this makes Jesus creepy as well.

Note also that some of the best songs are called "Creep." To name two that come to mind, both Radiohead and the Stone Temple Pilots have good songs with that name. Also, Nixon's Committee to Re-elect the President was called CREEP, and as Republicans have reminded us in the aftermath of Deep Throat's identification, Nixon was a patriot wrongly taken down in his prime.

So nice try, guys, but you're going to have to come up with a better insult. Being a "creep" is something I refuse to be ashamed of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home