Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Monday, June 06, 2005

Tragic Things

So I'm going to take my contracts exam in a bit. I went and got coffee and muffins to sustain my mad rambling mind. On my way back from the cafe, I had this disturbing thought.

Some women are just made for sex. Not only for sex, or even primarily for sex, but definitely for sex. The really unfortunate thing is that I will never have enough time to have sex with all or even most of them. It's like realizing that I can't read all those books, except more painful, because books aren't good until you're already read them.

Of course it's not just appearance. It's a carefree attitude and a quick wit and a shared taste for something. Ideally, it's a willingness to listen to me ramble on about India endlessly.

Meanwhile, as I've been having all these thoughts, I've had a sharp pain in my back that causes me to emit groans every now and then that must sound like erotic outbursts.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Heh, yeah, what I meant is that the groans come at awkward moments. In the middle of my exam, for instance, "Uhhhhh..." Bear in mind as you read the post that I hadn't slept for nearly 24 hours when I wrote it.

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home