Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Are Numbers Real

Judd Apatow writes on my Chipotle bag:  "When I was in high school there were 500 people in my graduating class.  Out of those 500 people I had two best friends and five other real friends.  So I had a true connection with seven people and did not have a true connection with 493 people."

What is strongly implied by this - if not logically entailed - is that Apatow did not have a true connection with himself.  Or he did not graduate.  Or he is not a person.  The mind fairly boggles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sister Mimian said...

Or -- I understand if this sentiment is alien to you -- he was one of his own best friends!

1:48 PM  
Blogger James said...

Nope, pretty obvious that Judd Apatow is his own worst enemy

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home