Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Every Once In a While Things Work Out

So I get home at 1:30 in the morning, not having eaten dinner, and there's barely any food in the apartment. What do I do?

I heat up some butter in a frying pan, fry two eggs (over easy), then put them on a tortilla with some grated pepper jack. I fold the tortilla over and brown each side. Then I eat the whole thing with some fucking Cholula sauce.

Delicious. Not the healthiest thing I've ever made, but not horrible either. Plenty of nutrients, just a little high on fat. Wash the whole thing down with apricot-flavored beer (not sure why it has such a poor rating, it is delicious). Beer is actually quite healthy, incidentally.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, tonight everything worked out. Often I would have just gone to bed hungry, but not tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home