Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Monday, January 29, 2007

It Also Explains Chihuly

So I'm ashamed that I still read Slate, but I thought this slide show about the de Young museum in San Francisco was pretty good. I'm proud that I recognized it from Demetri Martin's awesome Comedy Central special "Demetri Martin: Person." You can see the museum in some of the webisodes, which you can find at this weird Microsoft marketing site.

Demetri Martin is crazy awesome. Here's the final shameful fact, though. Once I realized that Demetri was in the de Young museum, I couldn't help sharing that with the world. It's not particularly interesting, it's just that the museum is rather distinctive. Oddly enough maybe that's the real key to success as an architect or an artist. It explains Gehry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home