Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

All's Fair

So here's how you make someone fall in love with you. Give that person a very unpleasant bacterial illness (curable with Cipro - see below). Let him/her suffer for a week or 2. Then see that the person goes to a doctor and gets Cipro. Then, after about 2-3 days of Cipro, the person will wake up basically cured, and will fall in love with the first thing he/she sees (you!).

I know this because I woke up this morning and fell deeply in love with my snooze button. I had been experiencing varying degrees of discomfort for weeks, but last weekend was miserable. On Monday I started taking Cipro and on Wednesday I woke up feeling great. I had a strong feeling of unfocused, vague love. All I needed was an object of affection to bestow my love on... in the event my snooze button sufficed (it is really a re-kindling of a longstanding love affair).

So there you have it. Don't come whining to me about how hard it is to find someone to love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home