Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Friday, April 26, 2019

Why Didn't the Seabird Fly Over the Harbor?

There is nothing so frustrating to me, being a vegetarian, as unwrapping a bagel that is meant to be my late breakfast, having eaten nothing so far, to discover that liberal amounts of bacon have been placed on the cheese, making the bagel suitable only for the dumpster.

What is the current woke take on giving such a bagel to a homeless person? Would this be hopelessly condescending? Would it wrongly treat homelessness as an issue for charity instead of correctly analyzing it as a political issue? I don't know. Anyway I missed my opportunity because while I was on the subway two homeless people came by but at that time I didn't know about the bacon. (I probably would have risked my woke credentials by offering the bagel.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home