Pur Autre Vie

I'm not wrong, I'm just an asshole

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Not the Dream of the Memory of the Thing But the Dream of the Thing Itself

Due to a bizarre sleep pattern, I had extensive dreams this morning. In particular I had a lot of adventures with a pet hedgehog (or at least a hedgehog-looking animal).

At one point there were three hedgehogs, and then they all disappeared (maybe they ran away). I started to wonder if they had been a dream all along. But I decided not, reasoning like this. I had been through so many adventures with my pet hedgehog, weeks and weeks of adventures, that I couldn't possibly have dreamed him. The other two, sure, they might have been a dream.

I wonder if I actually dreamed weeks and weeks of adventures, or if I only dreamed memories of them. In a sense, you can't tell the difference.

Anyway he was a great little pet and we sure got up to some hijinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home